FPF is seeking an individual with outstanding writing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills to help manage our website and social media outreach. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment required. Talented self-starter who can work independently when needed. This is a great opportunity for interested students to gain knowledge and get involved in an emerging area lead by leading global privacy professionals.
Tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Website updates, maintenance, and content management through FPF wordpress sites.
- Updating FPF in the News and maintaining the Privacy calendar.
- Assist in keeping the message consistent on all FPF outlets including websites, blog, and Facebook.
- Social Media reporting to include analytics or metrics, posts/content edits.
- General database updates and reporting in netForum Avectra CRM Membership database.
- Provide weekly update to the team on website and progress on tasks.
This internship offers a small stipend. Accepting application on a rolling basis.
For more information or to apply contact: email@example.com Please send resumes and cover letter with the subject “FPF Internship”.