FPF is seeking an individual with outstanding writing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment a plus. Talented self-starter who can work independently when needed. This is a great opportunity for interested students to gain knowledge and get involved in an emerging area lead by leading global privacy professionals.
Tasks would include but are not limited to;
• Assist with in-depth research on policy related issues.
• Proofread and generate research documents as necessary.
• Provide weekly update to the team regarding progress on tasks.
• Draft website content, assist with social media blasts
• Cover DC area privacy events (Capitol Hill, NTIA, etc) as needed
• Assist staff with day to day tasks and organization
This internship offers a small stipend. Accepting application on a rolling basis.
For more information or to apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please send resumes and cover letter with the subject “FPF Internship”.