The Future of Privacy Forum is working with Create with Context, a leading design company to develop concrete design guidelines and best practices for trust and privacy in the digital world. With support from Yahoo! and Visa, we are performing primary research. The goal is to develop cross-industry, cross-platform design guidelines that are actionable, consistent, proven, and flexible to allow for future innovation. This initiative is currently in Phase 1, focusing on trust and privacy on mobile platforms in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, with future phases launching shortly.
- Provide a UX perspective to design guidelines and engage the design community to continue to evolve and innovate new design constructs
- Ensure that guidelines:
- Address consumers’ true concerns
- Are clear and proven through research
- Are flexible and can address multiple products, industries, and cultures
- Allow for innovation
- Are focused not just on designing for privacy, but “designing for trust”
If you are interested in joining the project, contact us at email@example.com.
For more information, please click here.