- Carrie Cordero, Director of National Security Studies, Georgetown Univ. Law Center [Bio]
- Jim Harper, Cato Institute [Bio]
- Greg Nojeim, Center for Democracy & Technology [Bio]
- Ross Schulman, Computer and Communications Industry Association [Bio]
- Stephen Vladeck, Professor of Law, Washington College of Law, American University (Moderator) [Bio]
Who’s watching the watchers? And are programs like the NSA massive data collection programs transparent enough for those with oversight authority to be able to understand the scope of the system? Our expert panel will discuss the oversight and transparency aspects of the growing controversy over the NSA’s surveillance system.