At a time when policy makers around the world are supporting the concept of Privacy by Design, how can companies operationalize this key standard?
Future of Privacy Forum invites you to join us for breakfast and conversation on Tuesday March 5, 2013 with Dr. Ann Cavoukian, Information and Privacy Commissioner for Ontario, and leading privacy experts.
- Christopher Olsen, Assistant Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, FTC
- John B. Morris, Jr., Director of Internet Policy, NTIA
- Giovanni Buttarelli, Assistant European Data Protection Supervisor
- Jules Polonetsky, Director & Co-Chair, Future of Privacy Forum
- Christopher Wolf, Founder & Co-Chair, Future of Privacy Forum
- Omer Tene, Senior Fellow, Future of Privacy Forum
8:30-9:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:00-9:45 a.m. Introduction by Karen Zacharia, Verizon followed by remarks by Commissioner Cavoukian
9:45-10:30 a.m. Panel Discussion followed by Q&A